Thursday, October 26, 2023

Time Out #250

At Time Out we are to be inspired by words.


"When we focus on our gratitude, the tide of disappointment goes out and the tide of love rushes in."  Kristin Armstrong. 

I  took the words gratitude and love and meshed them into a card. 


I first went looking for a sentiment and when I found this one from Penny Black I knew it was perfect.  The Brusho panel was in my Bits box and I used that for the background for the heart from The Greetery. I wish you could see the shine of the Mica Spray that colored it. 
 
The sponsor for this challenge is Poppy Stamps who are awarding the winner a $20 store credit.  I hope you'll stop by to see what the Design Team has made and be inspired by the words and their cards to make one of your own to enter in our gallery.







If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

9 comments:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Wonderful, simple, beautiful card, Bobby. I love that background and all of that sparkle. So hard to catch in a photo, but I can imagine!

ElizStewart said...

Bobby...just beautiful!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Perfect sentiment and gorgeous glittery card!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the sentiment and your sparkly heart! Pretty card, Bobby!

I Card Everyone said...

Wonderful, and true!
=]

TK said...

What a great sentiment and card! I'm grateful for you!

Bonnie said...

I love the shape of this heart and the brilliant red that is so pretty against this background!

Kate said...

Love this heart Bobby, so striking in the red. Perfect sentiment and your background panel is gorgeous - mesmerising even!! Hugs, Kate

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Such a beautiful card, Bobby. Love your Brusho background so much. Hugsxx Deepti