Thursday, December 14, 2023

Double D - Christmas Animals

I have a number of Penny Black Christmas animal stamps so I pulled one out for the challenge at Double D.

It gave me a chance to do some alcohol marker coloring and heaven knows I need practice.  I cut the kitty with a circle from MFT and then cut a larger circle in red to frame it out..  The sentiment is from the same set. 

Thanks for dropping by.  I hope you take time to stop the busyness and enjoy the season.



 





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Completely smitten with your kitten, Bobby!
=]

Judy Woodland said...

Oh my WORD!! This just could NOT be any cuter. Your coloring is spot on and I love the design. So happy to see you over at Double D, I adore this card!! Thanks for playing along, and merry Christmas my friend!!!

Lisa Elton said...

What a little cutie she is and i love the sentiment!

Marcia Hill said...

Cute, cute, CUTE Bobby and your coloring is wonderful!! Love it!! Hugs. :0)

TK said...

Adorable kitten! He's pleased as punch that his shopping, wrapping and decorating is almost done!

Barbara said...

He sure is cute loaded with those Gifts for Christmas! Your coloring is fine. So glad that you join with us at Double D challenge.

Bonnie said...

I never thought to use this stamp for a Christmas card, Bobby! I LOVE it, especially with that sweet sentiment!