Sunday, March 3, 2024

52 Christmas Card Throwdown - 9.24 and NBUS #60

Hey there!  Thanks for dropping by.

Another week and another card for 52 Christmas Card Throwdown.  It's week 9 and a sketch.


An after Christmas sale brought the Honey Bee Layered Bells to my studio.  It is cut from gold mirror cardstock with a blue bow attached.  For the background I sliced a panel embossed with Luminous Motifs from Altenew, which allowed me to make two cards.  I also purchased the Jingle All the Way sentiments and accompanying dies.  Since these are new products, I'm sending my card to Darnell's NBUS challenge. 

Do you have Never Before Used Stuff that needs some love? 







If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Ding, dong, ding, dong Christmas bells are ringing - and such a beautiful bell it is, Bobby!
=]

Anonymous said...

Ohhh pretty card -- love the vell's details, even the pretty blue bow!

Bonnie said...

This bell works perfectly for the sketch, Bobby! Pretty bell too and I love the embossing! It's great that you got 2 cards for your stash!

Lisa Elton said...

That's such a pretty bell and I love your blue bow! Wonderful card, Bobby!

Darnell said...

What a perfect take on the sketch, Bobby, and a great way to showcase your new goodies! That bell is gorgeous in gold and blue and I love the way you did the diagonally embossed background. Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Goga said...

Fantastic Christmas card. Thank jou for joining us at 52CCT. Goga