Monday, March 4, 2024

The Flower Challenge #89

It's a new month and time for a new challenge at The Flower Challenge.

I don't usually make square cards so this was a stretch for me. I wanted them to fit into a regular A2 envelope so my card is 4.25 by 4.25.


The images are from Honey Bee's Seasonal Frame, all cut from scraps.  To give a more window look I added vellum behind the frame.  

Wait until you see all the fabulous square cards the Design Team has made.  There is so much inspiration to be found on the blog.  We hope you'll join us for this challenge. 





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

6 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

What a cool window die Bobby and perfect for the challenge! The flowers add that pop of color and make for a beautiful card! Hugs. :0)

Stef Perry said...

The rustic look of the window frame looks lovely along with those sweet sprays of die cut flowers, Bobby. Not having a sentiment on the front leaves you lots of options for using this sweet card!

Judy Woodland said...

Super sweet. I love that rustic frame, and your flowers scream spring. BRING it on!!!

Lisa Elton said...

That's a nifty window frame, I like the rustic look! The flowers add wonderful charm to it. Lovely card, Bobby!

Bonnie said...

Such a pretty twiggy frame with these sweet flowers! I don't usually make square cards but I'm looking forward to this challenge!

TK said...

Wonderful square card -- your wi dow frame and sunny flowers are the perfect fit for it