Sunday, March 31, 2024

Freshly Made Sketches #629

Hey there crafty friends.  Thanks for dropping by.  

Today's card is for Freshly Made Sketches.  


I started with Altenew's Dazzling Dahlia, stenciled in the Martian Terrain inks, because I thought the shape imitated that in Amy's sketch.  Then it was decision time about how to finish it off.  I found the DSP from a Honey Bee pack, cut it with an MFT scallop and popped it up over a panel embossed with the Subtle Texture folder.  The sentiment is also from Honey Bee. 

I had fun trying a few new techniques over the weekend and I'll be posting some of them shortly. 

  









If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

5 comments:

cathy & the fuzzybuns said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors.

I Card Everyone said...

Say, that is really pretty paper, Bobby - perfect match for your beautiful Dahlia! Thanks for bringing color to my life today, my friend!
=]

Cécile RIBON said...

Such a delightfu card, Bobby! This bloom is so beautiful, so delicate. Thanks so much for joining us at FMS this week.

Bonnie said...

This flower is so pretty on the white embossing and I LOVE the scalloped designer paper! A perfect match!

Lisa Elton said...

Great use of the sketch with this pretty Dahlia! Wonderful card, Bobby!