Saturday, September 24, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches #554

Time for another card for Freshly Made Sketches.  


Santa is a cute little die cut from Spellbinders that I borrowed from a friend.  He's on some dark gray cardstock that goes with the printed panel from Echo Park. Using that piece meant I didn't have to add a sentiment. Now I'm wishing I'd cut more than one. 

I'm glad you dropped by.  Have a great weekend!


 


If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

8 comments:

Bonnie said...

I'll bet that's the same friend that enabled me to buy this die, Bobby! I love how he looks on the gray background and that you had the perfect paper for a sentiment!

Marcia Hill said...

He's an awesome looking Santa Bobby and I'm loving the dsp you used too! Cute, CUTE card!! I'm so sorry I missed our get together last week...had SO been looking forward to it! Things are still a real mess here and I think we're going to have a long road ahead of us...so grateful for my faith during this scary and trying time! Seeing your sweet card sure does make me smile though!! Hugs. :0)

I Card Everyone said...

Very cute, Bobby! There's more where that one came from! wink.
=]

Anonymous said...

Well how stinkin' cute. I love his happy eyes. This is a great die set, and you have used it beautifully!!

Anonymous said...

That Santa is super cute!!! And the patterned paper strip pairs up perfectly with him!

Linda Callahan said...

Oh that Santa! Cute as can be! Glad you joined us at FMS!

TK said...

What a cutie -- and even better when you don't to add a sentiment!

Cécile RIBON said...

What an awesome Christmas card, Bobby ! This happy Santa face makes me smile. And I love this color scheme and the beautiful CAS and modern design. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.