Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Double D - Snow

When I think of snow, which we have plenty of on the ground now, I think of Snowy, my favorite Penny Black snowman.  I had one all ready to go for the challenge at Double D.  You can see their moodboard below.


His scarf and hat are paper pieced and his brim has the same Wanderlust embossing powder as the edge of the torn snow.  The snowflakes, cut from Altenew Dazzling Diamond cardstock, are from the same set.  The sentment is also from Penny Black.  Doesn't he just make you smile?

Thanks for dropping by.  I sure do appreciate it.





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

9 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

He most certainly does make me smile! SOOOOOOO cahUTE!
=]

Anonymous said...

Awe, that little snowman is so stinkin' CUTE!!! He just looks so happy, I love your design. Thanks for playing along with us over at Double D.

judy woodland said...

Geez, the above comment is me....I keep forgetting. I am already logged on to Google, so I dunno.

Bonnie said...

He does make me smile, Bobby, especially with that red scarf and cap! Love the glittery snowflakes too!

Lisa Elton said...

He is a cutie, Bobby! I like his red hat and scarf!

Diane said...

What a cute and jolly snowman he is, adorably cute winter card!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Double D}
{Stencil Fun}

Loll said...

Sweet! I LOVE Snowy too! xx

Birgit said...

Your sweet little snowman brought a big smile to my heart. He is perfectly charming! Thanks so much for linking up to the Double D Challenge. Best of luck to you!

TK said...

Sweet snowmen always make me smile, especially when they're standing in my yard! Very cute