Saturday, April 8, 2023

Just Us Girls #673 - Word Week

Carol Mc is our host for Word Week at Just Us Girls and she has chosen 

We can all use a little sunshine so I hope you'll add yours to our gallery.  For inspiration please check out what the Design Team and our guest designer Joanne have made. 


To make my card bright as sunshine, I started with Distress Mica Sprays. When dry I embossed with a coverplate from Reverse Confetti (oob).  The sun is a die from MFT, also mica sprayed and the word die from EbyE is cut from orange foil.  The sentiment is from EbyE's Warm Fuzzies set. 




If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

15 comments:

Lori m said...

Gorgeous colored background and card, hugs, Lori m

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome “sunny” background!

I Card Everyone said...

I almost need my sunglasses! lol Very fun and sunny card, Bobby!
=]

Carol said...

The textures and colors of your card are fabulous Bobby! Great sunshine card!

Marcia Hill said...

WOW...this is one bright card Bobby! And it's supposed to be sunny here ALL WEEK LONG, so in my mind, this card is perfection! Hugs and Happy Easter!! :0)

Bonnie said...

This is a welcome sight after two rainy days! Thanks for brightening my day!

cm said...

I can almost feel the heat radiating from your vibrant, sunny card! Sooooo pretty!
hugs~c

TK said...

Bright and cheery, this one is sure to bring a smile and warmth to someone's face!

Nancy said...

Great job with the Mica sprays, Bobby! Cool card!

Lisa Elton said...

What a great card, Bobby! You created some fabulous sunshine!

Ina G said...

Oh Bobby this is stunning! I'm sure the photo doesn't show it's true beauty. Love it.

ElizStewart said...

Bobby... so loving the sprays!!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love what you have done with those sprays and the embossing! Beautiful, sunshiny creation!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

So true Bobby - what a fabulously uplifting and sunny card you created. Gorgeous!

Lisa Kind said...

Lovely card! I have those mica sprays but haven't used them. I kind of hate the mess, but they are so pretty!