Thursday, April 4, 2024

Just Us Girls #721 - Color Week

It's Color Week at Just Us Girls and Ina has a bright color way for us.


My first thought was Halloween. 😀  But then I remembered the pumpkin die from Honey Bee and that started the ball rolling.  It's basically an all Honey Bee card. 

Cut from orange cardstock, I used detail brushes to add more orange to the debossed ribs.   A slit was cut in the top so I could add my die cut flowers,  one from Spring Greenery and two from Autumn Bouquet, cut in white and colored with a variety of inks.  Arranging was the difficult part but once they were all taped inside the pumpkin, they were glued or pop dotted down onto the Burlap embossing folder. 

I'd like to welcome Colleen Begley as our guest designer this month.  Colleen and the rest of the Design Team have some wonderfully colorful cards to inspire you.  We hope you'll join us in the gallery.






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

9 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

Oh wow, so, so pretty!!! I really love this, I'm gonna have to pin.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love these colored florals!

Bonnie said...

These colors say Halloween to me too, but they work beautifully with your bouquet of flowers!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is just wonderful, Bobby. You used the colors beautifully and I LOVE that burlap background with your pumpkin floral arrangement.

Carol said...

Such pretty shades of our colors and a great idea! This reminds me of many years ago when my girlfriends and I took floral design classes and we made an arrangement in a real pumpkin in the fall. REally nice card Bobby!

I Card Everyone said...

ANOTHER darling vessel! Filled to capacity with the loveliest of wildflowers, Bobby! Someone should do this 'for reals' for Halloween or Thanksgiving, right?
=]

Tracey McNeely said...

The pumpkin planter is brilliant Bobby!

TK said...

Your pumpkin proved to be a GREAT jumping point, Bobby! Love the bouquet you've added to it

ElizStewart said...

Bobby...love the pumpkin vase! I don't think I have ever seen heather dies... love it!