Thursday, August 29, 2024

Just Us GIrls #742 - CASE the Designer Week

Pick a card.  Any card.  That's what you need to do this week as Just Us Girls has their CASE the Designer challenge hosted by Vicki.

 For my card I pulled out an oldie but a goodie from Papertrey Ink.


The Brusho background was in my Bits Box.  I heat embossed the Meadow Greens flowers in white, cut down the panel on the sides and added a heat embossed sentiment from My Pink Stamper (oob).  

This challenge gives you a lot of options for making a card for our gallery. I hope to see you there. 












If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

14 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

This is just too FUN Bobby, as I just saw Lisa's card and commented to her that I was just looking at this set yesterday and thinking I should pull it out and play, and then here you and Lisa BOTH used it today! I love how your Queen Anne's Lace POPS against that gorgeous blue background...lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

ElizStewart said...

Bobby... just gorgeous. Amazing how white embossing can elevate a card. BTW... your bit box looks like it might be great fun!

Judy Woodland said...

WOW!!! The white against that dark background is just spectacular. Gotta LOVE the Bits Box - many a card has been born from that. This is gorgeous!!!

Jeanne H said...

A wonderful card, loving the background especially.

Bonnie said...

I LOVE how the white Queen Anne's Lace pops against the rich sapphire background, Bobby! A GORGEOUS card, my friend!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Lovely card for sympathy. That dark blue background with the white looks fabulous.

Lisa Elton said...

I was high fiving you over here when I posted my card to the team gallery! So glad we both gave that pretty set it's due this week, Bobby. Your regal blue background really lets the white blooms pop. Pretty card!

Loll said...

The white flowers really pop against the gorgeous blue background. Awesome card Bobby!

Carol said...

I'm not familiar with Brusho but I love it!!! What a pretty card!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Love your Brusho background, Bobby. It's wonderful to have a stash of backgrounds to draw from. The white Queen Anne's Lace looks so beautiful agains the dark blue. Just a gorgeous card!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your rich Brusho blues, Bobby!! Had to CASE you this week although your card was much more vibrant than mine...

cm said...

White embossed Meadow Greens paired with a rich blue Brusho background makes for a gorgeous card! WOW in every way.
hugs~c

TK said...

Wow! Your gorgeous background makes a fantastic place for the pretty flowers -- love the boldness, Bobby

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love that white embossing against that gorgeous background! I love it when you can use a previously made background and this one was absolutely perfect for this amazing card.